The Brewer UFO Terracotta Cowl is the Ultimate Flue outlet. The UFO Brewer cowl comes fully assembled including a factory fitted bird guard.
The Brewer UFO Cowls Adjusts to fit 150 to 250mm (6″ to 10″) internal diameter flues and pots.
The Brewer UFO Cowls come complete with a stainless steel high security strap and leg fixing.
The Brewer UFO Cowl is a 1.2mm thick quality aluminium alloy, powder coated finish in terracotta colour as standard.
- Suitable for Gas Flues*
- Suitable for Solid Flues
- Suitable for Oil Fules
*The Brewer UFO Chimney Cowl is the Chimney Cowl of choice by many of our Gas fitting appliance trade accounts.
This Chimney Cowl is complete with a Strap Fixing Kit.
The Antidowndraft cowl by Brewer for all fuels and systems
The Ultimate Flue Outlet originally introduced in 1995, was the first gas chimney cowl in the UK to pass the rigorous requirements of BS715:1993 (200mm). Its ever increasing market share is testimony to its extensive benefits and advantages over other cowls.
Now the new U.F.O. Mk II is here! It does all that the original U.F.O. does, but its new adjustable upstand addresses the greater smoke demand of solid fuels
What do you get
- Fully assembled including factory fitted bird guard.
- Adjusts to fit 150 to 250 mm (6-10″) flues and pots.
- Stainless steel high security strap and leg fixing.
- 1.2mm thick quality aluminium alloy, powder coated finish in terracotta colour as standard.
- Tested and certificated (Certificate No. BG/TR/95/96) to BS 715: 1993 (200mm)
- Suitable for all gas appliances to BS 5871, 1991, Parts 1,2 & 3 – including radiant gas fires, coal and log effect gas fires, vertical flued gas boilers etc.
- Performance tested for use on oil appliances by OFTEC.
- Better rain and bird protection than other cowls.
- Fitted with upstand legs as standard that allow it to be easily converted for use with solid fuel.