|Contact us by Phone|
Would like to advertise on this site for FREE?
Contact us today
Chimney Cowl Products
Capping the UK
Stainless Steel Chimney Guards
Chimney Cowl Products - Direct
Chimney Cowl Products, all under one roof and Direct to your door.
Welcome to ChimneyCowlProducts.co.uk, hopefully you will get an insight in to the products and services we offer and discover chimneycowlproducts.co.uk as one of the largest companies specialising in online sales. We are centrally located in Cheshire and distribute our products throughout the UK.
We pride ourselves in offering affordable unique products and delivering the goods and services you need when you need them, not to mention the dedication and expertise of our sales and customer service team. Our aim is to provide you with unmatched quality and service. If we can be of any assistance please don't hesitate to contact us.
If you have any suggestions or comments and need to reach us, please email by using the link on the website alternatively, you can write to us at:
Our Contact details:
Chimney Cowl Products
9 Sheldon Drive Macclesfield Cheshire SK11 7GT United Kingdom
Phone: 01625 433 282
Email: Contact Us by our links page
VAT GB 118 7221 25
|Making A Purchase|
1. Please note your payment will be credited to PayPal "Chimeny Cowl Products" of which chimneycowlproducts.co.uk is a Trading Name.
2. We accept Visa and MasterCard credit card payment, please just browse our website, and add any items that you wish to buy into the shopping basket. After you have finished your selection, click on 'Checkout' icon and you will be asked to complete a few details that we need to be able to process and complete the order.
3. Once you have confirmed your acceptance of the Total Amount due, you will be connected to the secure site of PayPal Secure ePayments Card Processing System who will ask for your card details, once payment has been cleared you will be redirected back to the chimneycowlproducts.co.uk website.
4. Under Description on your credit card statement it will show that payment has been debited from your account and credited to that of Chimeny Cowl Products.
5. You will receive by email confirmation of your order and a unique Identification Number that should be quoted in all correspondence by whatever means.
6. If you are shopping from North America or anywhere else, place your order and your credit card company will convert the transaction to US Dollars or your own currency.
Cancellations and Cancelled Orders
If you cancel your order prior to dispatching the products, chimneycowlproducts.co.uk will refund you the cost of the order. Please note that PayPal transaction fee will not be refunded.
|Shipping And Handling|
1. We ship both UK Mainland and International Orders, within 2 to 3 Working Days from receipt of payment being approved, based upon the Carriage terms agreed to at the time of Order placement.
2. Dependant upon the Carrier used the time for delivery and its performance is given as accurately as possible but it is not guaranteed and is subject to the carriers Terms and Conditions of Carriage.
3. The Purchaser shall have no right to damages or penalty or to cancel the order for delay from any cause.
Damage and Loss in Transit of Goods.
1. The Purchaser on delivery shall examine all goods.
2. The Company shall not be liable for claims in respect of shortage or damage in transit unless the Carrier and the Company are notified in writing within three days of delivery or such period as the Carrier's conditions may provide.
3. In the case of non-delivery, the Purchaser shall give notice to the Supplier within ten days of the date of the notice from the Company advising despatch of the Goods.
4. Failure to notify the Company accordingly shall render the Purchaser liable for payment for the Goods. (All advice notes, where Goods are sent to third Parties will be posted as soon as possible after the goods have been despatched).
Title and Risk.
1. The title and property shall pass to the Purchaser when payment in full shall have been made to the Company.
2. Risk shall pass to the Purchaser on delivery.
1. All Standard stock is offered on an Ex Stock basis, subject to Prior Sales at the time of Order placement.
2. Special Items will be delivered as per our specific Quotation and your written and or emailed acceptance
1.All Standard stock is offered on an Ex Stock basis, subject to Prior Sales at the time of Order placement.
2.Special Items will be delivered as per our specific Quotation.
|Back Orders 1. If the Items you require in stock are less than the number you require, you be given the opportunity to advise us that you require the balance.|
2. We will then email once we have an estimate of the due delivery date when the goods will be in stock.
3. Once the goods are to hand [in stock] we will email you so that you may log in and make your purchase.
|Tax Charges VAT will be applied at 20%|
|Credit Card Security|
1. When your Order is placed at our website for which payment will be made byway of a Credit Card; All credit card details are only provided after you have logged into the secure site of PayPal Card Processing system.
2. They are not held in clear text on any web site provided by chimneycowlproducts.co.uk
Guarantees - For Trade Product and Services.
1. chimneycowlproducts.co.uk agrees to replace or repair at its option Goods supplied by it or Services provided by it and proved to its satisfaction to be faulty (fair wear and tear or damage due to misuse or improper operation excepted) provided that such fault is notified in writing to chimneycowlproducts.co.uk within 3 [three] months from the date of despatch by chimneycowlproducts.co.uk of such Goods or of performance of such Services as the case may be.
2. No liability shall arise on chimneycowlproducts.co.uk for any claim for expenditure in respect of such Goods or Services unless it has been duly authorised in writing by the Company before it is incurred.
3. This guarantee is given in lieu of all other conditions, warranties or undertakings expressed or implied by Common Law or Statute, which are hereby expressly excluded to the fullest extent permitted by the law.
1. The Purchaser agrees that apart from the express terms contained in any quotation provided by chimneycowlproducts.co.uk or in any other document expressly stipulated therein to form part of the contract and to be outside the provisions of the condition, no statement nor representation has been made by chimneycowlproducts.co.uk related to the performance, efficiency or other characteristics of the Goods or Services supplied or performed or if such statement or representation has been made the Purchaser warrants that they understood it to be a statement of opinion only and that they did not rely upon it.
2. chimneycowlproducts.co.uk shall not be liable in contract, tort or otherwise for any direct or indirect costs, damages or expenses relating to damage to property or injury or loss to any person, firm or company or for any loss of profit or production arising out of or occasioned by any error in design or drawings or any defects in or failure of the Goods or Services supplied by chimneycowlproducts.co.uk or occasioned by reason of any act or omission whatsoever in its performance of any contract.
|Reaching Us If you need to reach us, please email us using the link on the store page, alternatively, you can call on 01625 433 282 (International 01625 433 282) or fax us on or write to us at 9 Sheldon Drive Macclesfield Cheshire SK11 7GT United Kingdom|
1. Any Information submitted to us in any format is maintained in our database and is used for statistical analysis and internal operations as well as to update our subscriber lists.
2. When contacting us, only the information that appears with an asterisk beside on our form will be retained. This information is used to add your email address to our mailing list should you choose to subscribe to it.
3. You may remove yourself at any time by submitting your request via our Contact Us page.
4. At chimneycowlproducts.co.uk ensuring the privacy of our web site visitors is an important concern.
5. We will not collect any personal information about our web site visitors unless it is submitted voluntarily, in which case we will act in a responsible manner to protect your personal information.
1. chimneycowlproducts.co.uk and its subsidiaries are fully committed to keeping email addresses confidential; we will not sell, rent or lease our mailing lists to third parties, and we will not provide your personal information to any third party individuals or companies without your permission.
2. chimneycowlproducts.co.uk and its subsidiaries will not disclose buyers' information to third parties other than when order details are processed as part of the order fulfilment. In this case, the third party will not disclose any of the details to any other third party.
3. When filling out any request form on the http://www.chimneycowlproducts.co.uk web site, you may be added to our database for future communication or for statistical purposes.
4. Financial details (credit or debit card numbers) are not stored
1. These are used on this shopping site to keep track of the contents of your shopping cart, to store delivery addresses if the address book is used and to store your details if you select the 'Remember Me' Option.
3. Data collected by this site is used to:
a. Take and fulfil customer orders.
b. Administer and enhance the site and service.
c. Issue a unique identifier (e.g. customer login).
d. Monitor customer account status beyond that required for individual purchases.
e. Only disclose information to third parties for goods delivery purposes.
Server Logs & IP Addresses.
1.chimneycowlproducts.co.uk does keep track of server logs in order to perform internal statistical analyses.
2. These logs do not contain personal information such as names or Email addresses.
3. The logs are used to analyse what areas of our web site[s] are most popular, in an effort to better serve our web site visitors.
4. This site may contain other proprietary notices and copyright information, the terms of which must also be observed and followed.
5. INFORMATION ON THIS WEB SITE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. ANY INTERPRETATION OF THE CONTENTS, RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE CONTENTS OF THIS DISCLAIMER AND/OR COMPONENTS CORPORATION WEB SITE SHALL BE INTERPRETED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE LAWS OF THE UNITED KINGGDOM.
1. Nothing on any chimneycowlproducts.co.uk Web Sites, shall be construed as conferring any license under any of chimneycowlproducts.co.uk or any third party's intellectual property rights, whether by estoppels, implication, or otherwise.
2. All intellectual property, including without limitation, trademarks, patents, trade secrets and copyrights, is the property of chimneycowlproducts.co.uk, or such third party and any unauthorized use thereof is strictly prohibited.
1. Information on this web site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Information may be changed or updated without notice. chimneycowlproducts.co.uk reserves the right to make improvements and/or changes in the products, programs and/or specifications described in this information at any time without notice.
1. Any person is hereby authorized to view the information available on this web site for informational purposes only.
2. No part of the information on this site may be used, redistributed, copied or reproduced, without the prior written consent of chimneycowlproducts.co.uk
Non-Confidential and Unrestricted Information.
1. chimneycowlproducts.co.uk requires that no unsolicited confidential or proprietary information be sent to them via their http://chimneycowlproducts.co.uk web site or any other web site of theirs.
2. NO information or materials sent to chimneycowlproducts.co.uk through its web site[s] would be deemed confidential. By forwarding any information or material through their web site[s], you are granting chimneycowlproducts.co.uk an unrestricted license and permission to use, reproduce, display, perform, modify, transmit and distribute those materials or information, and you also agree that chimneycowlproducts.co.uk is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques that you send us for any purpose whatsoever.
1. Information chimneycowlproducts.co.uk publishes on the World Wide Web, may contain references or cross references to products, programs and services that are not announced or available in your Country/State/Province and as such references do not imply that chimneycowlproducts.co.uk intends to announce such products, programs or services in your country/state/province.
Linked Web Sites.
1. Linked web sites are not under the control of chimneycowlproducts.co.uk and as such chimneycowlproducts.co.uk makes no representations whatsoever about any other web site (or information found within) which you may access through their web site[s].
2. chimneycowlproducts.co.uk provides links to you only as a convenience and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsements or acceptance by chimneycowlproducts.co.uk or of any liability whatsoever for the contents or the use of such web site.
3. When you access a non - chimneycowlproducts.co.uk web site, please understand that it is independent from chimneycowlproducts.co.uk who has no control over the contents on that web site. It is up to you to take precautions to ensure that whatever you select for your use is free of such items as viruses, worms, Trojan horses and other items of a destructive nature.
4. IN NO EVENT WILL chimneycowlproducts.co.uk BE LIABLE TO ANY PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR OTHER CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WITH ANY USE OF THIS WEBSITE, OR ON ANY OTHER HYPERLINKED WEBSITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY LOST PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF PROGRAMS OR OTHER DATA ON YOUR INFORMATION HANDLING SYSTEM OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF WE ARE EXPRESSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE ENTIRE RISK ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF ANY INFORMATION FOUND HEREIN REMAINS WITH THE RECIPIENT.
Notice Specific to Documents Available on this Web Site.
1. Permission to use documents (such as white papers, press releases, data sheets and FAQs) from this server ("Server") is granted, provided that the copyright notice below appears on all copies and this permission notice also appears.
2. a] Use of such Documents from this Server is for informational and non-commercial or personal use only and will not be copied or posted on any network computer or broadcast in any media.
b] No modifications of any Documents whatsoever are made.
c] Use for any other purpose is expressly prohibited, and may result in severe civil and criminal penalties.
d] Violators will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible by law.
e] Documents specified above do not include the design or layout of any chimneycowlproducts.co.uk whether being owned, operated, licensed or controlled site.
f] Elements of the chimneycowlproducts.co.uk web site[s] are protected by trade dress and/or other laws and may not be copied or imitated in whole or in part. No logo, graphic, sound or image from any chimneycowlproducts.co.uk web site may be copied or retransmitted unless expressly permitted in writing by chimneycowlproducts.co.uk
1. Your rights to return goods are protected under the EU Distance Selling Directive, which can be found at http://www.hmso.gov.uk/si/si2000/20002334.htm
In order for us to process any returns of goods efficiently as possible please contact our head office on 07624 266 478 or email | email@example.com (Monday to Friday 9am -5pm) to receive a returns number.
Please ensure that this number is shown clearly on the outside of any returns - failure to do this may result in potential refusal.
Dispatch and Return carriage charges are the customer's responsibility and will not be refunded. Returned goods will be refunded so long as the product and original packaging is intact and in good condition and this is undertaken within 7 days of delivery to you, a restocking charge may be applied.
If the goods are subsequently found to be damaged, suffering from misuse, willful damage or alteration these costs will be payable by the customer.
Unfortunately, we cannot cover non standard items for full refunds, i.e. made to order items.
If you require any further information on our returns policy then please don't hesitate to contact our head office on 07624 266 478 or email | firstname.lastname@example.org (Monday to Friday 9am -5pm).
Copyright © 2004-2010.
2. All rights are reserved.
3. All intellectual property, including without limitation, trademarks and copyrights are the property of their respective owners and any unauthorized use thereof is strictly prohibited. Use of any software for any purpose not explicitly stated and authorized in the web site is expressly forbidden without the prior written permission of chimneycowlproducts.co.uk
4. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
We are pleased to announce this month that we have provided our Products to over 10,000 customers throughout the UK and Europe - if we can be of any assistance to you then please don't hesitate to get intouch.
Please note, you do not require a PayPal account to purchase goods from Chimney Cowl Products. Please follow the checkout steps and once transferred to PayPal either submit your debit/credit cards details directly or if you have a PayPal account please log in when instructed. Cheque payments are also accepted.
Return to your previous page - | [ Back ]
update or amend your order quantity - | [ View Basket ]
Account holders please login here - | [ Login ]
Please submit your feedback here - | [ Contact Us ]
Chimney Cowl Products - Direct
|Your Deliveries|| ||We are pleased to inform, where ever possible if your order is placed before 3.30pm (Monday-Friday) we will process your order with an immediate effect. On average over the past 3 months 98.5% of orders placed with ChimneyCowlProducts were delivered Next Working Day and all orders delivered within 3 working days. If we anticipate any delays we will keep you updated.|
|Testimonials|| ||Communication - 5 Stars|
|Dispatch time - 5 Stars|
|Postage and packaging charges - 5 Stars|
| || ||Hi, |
I recently bought a new cowl from you because we had a terrible down draught problem with our recently installed wood burner. I phoned you up and you recommended any of the anti down draught cowls you sell so I bought the brewer aerodyne. Fitted it this weekend, the first weekend of no rain or wind, took me about two hours at the top of a roof ladder standing on my tip toes to remove the old cowl which was cemented in place, 5 minutes to fit yours. Came down and lit a fire and no down draught! Tonight you can hear the wind whistling through the cowl but no down draft. The log burner (an old villager) is working fantastic now, easy to light and burns very clean.
Thanks very much for your advice on the phone and prompt despatch. I am recommending you to my friends.
27th November 2012
| || ||Hi Paul|
I've received the Disused Chimney Caps today, thanks.
My neighbour is impressed so i'm ordering another two today
| || |
| || ||Name:Paul|
Bought four Disused Chimney Caps over the internet. The covers arrived next day (impressive!) It took ten minutes to assemble and then less than half an hour to get to the roof (up and down the ladder). Was not sure about the size of the chimney pots, but since it is a 1930’s house, my guess was correct-these fitted smack on. Easy enough to fit.
Definitely a money saver. Thanks for a great service.
| || |
| || ||Wow,|
ordered yesterday, received today (this morning) and now on the roof! (Thought I'd better make use of the sunshine).
You really have taken the lead in my "most efficient company" list.
| || |
| || ||Cowl received in good order before 12 mid-day 25th January. |
Order given yesterday afternoon, good quality item received less than 24 hours later! Exceptional and impressive service.
Very many thanks.
| || |
| || ||Dear Chimney Products, |
Received package this morning - excellent service! - and balloon installed this afternoon, just in time with all these winds. Result: peace and quiet again (we had whistling noises constantly through the fire doors of our fireplace) and no draughts anymore.
Thanks - a happy customer!
| || |
| || ||Hi Paul and Kerry,|
Just a quick thank you for your prompt service, this is the 2nd time I have used your web site and I must say its a 1st class service, I have also recommended your site to my friends and they say the same,thank you Kenny Hay
| || |
| || ||Hello, I just wanted to say that we are thrilled with this item. Thank you for the quick postage, my chimney sweep installed it on saturday and there's not a single seepage of smoke from my big inglenook! Perfect thank you. Jo x|
| || |
| || |
Excellent service ordered Aerodyne Cowl one day and delivered the next.
Now in place it has solved the down draught
Very pleased with the product
| || |
| || ||Hello there,|
Thank you for your extremely prompt service on my two orders. The items were here in less than 24 hours. The cowls look very good in position. Well done!
Ian (many thanks for your email Ian, kind regards Paul)
9 Sheldon Drive
| || |
| ||Contact us by email|| - Check out our Chimney Cowl Blog|
Our aim is to provide you with unmatched quality and service. If we can be of any assistance please don't hesitate to contact us.
Q: I have too many or not enough items/products in my 'shopping basket'
A: Please select the following link | [ View Basket ] amend the quantity and select the 'Update Button' on the line below.
or select here - | [ View Basket ]
Payment Options and Questions
Q: Do I need a PayPal Account to purchase goods from Chimney Cowl Products?
A: No. Please complete the checkout process and select the PayPal option. You will be automatically directed to the secure site of PayPal where you can either log into you personal PayPal account or submit your debit details directly.
If you don't have a PayPal account please select the PayPal account option and input your debit/credit card details when instructed.
Payments made via TradePro is an simple and efficient way to purchase goods from ChimneyCowlProducts.co.uk Please select the TradePro payment option from the drop down list within the checkout. A receipt of purchase will be issued and an email confirming both your order and our acknowledgement of your order. Please note that your order will not be shipped until we have received authorisation. We will confirm this process via email and notify you that your order has been shipped.
All PayPal payments will be credited to ChimneyCowlProducts of which ChimneyCowlProducts.co.uk is a Trading Name. The transaction on your bill will appear as "PAYPAL CHIMENYCOWLPRODUCTS" Please note that you do not need a PayPal account to purchase products from chimneycowlproducts.co.uk. Please select the non account option and submit your debit details on the secure site of PayPal.
Your feedback is very important to us and we take the comments, suggestions, praise and recommendations very seriously on Chimney Cowl Products. If you would like to contact us with your feedback please don't hesitate to contact us via the following link [ Contact Us ]
one of the fastest growing online companies - view our full range of Chimney Pots and Cowls securely online.
Secure ePayments in Association with PayPal (PayPal account Not required)
Always have your chimney
swept at least once a year.
Using a member of
The National Association of Chimney Sweeps
will ensure that the appropriate
Code of Practice
Certificate of Sweeping