The Disused Chimney Cap
(C-Cap) is designed to help minimise heat loss from disused chimney flues. It provides 100% protection of the flue against rain, hail, snow, nesting birds, leaves etc. - protecting it from damage while still allowing ventilation of the flue.
We have been selling this particular Chimney Cap
for the last decade and in in our experience this is the very best Chimney Cap on the market. If you're looking for a Chimney Pot Cover
to Cap your disused Chimney and protect it from all the elements whilst still allowing ventilation to your Chimney then look no further, this is the product for you.Special Offer - Free Insect Screen Included with every 300mm Disused Chimney Cap from Chimney Cowl Products.
Our Chimney Cap
is not a permanent fixture either - albeit the Chimney Cap will remain in situ for as long as necessary but if you ever wish to reuse your fire removal is just as quick as fitting.Terracotta Chimney Cowl
We have a wide range of Chimney Cowls
and if you're simply looking for the most cost effective Chimney Cowl to protect your Chimney/Flue then please review the Chimney Cowls
online today. Our range of Chimney Cowls will prevent anti downdrafts, improve your Chimney and fires efficiency and importantly save on your heating bills.Spinning Chimney Cowl
We are very pleased to be able to offer you the Rotorvent Spinning Chimney Cowl
range. The Rotorvent Cowls
are widely regarded as the highest quality range of revolving Chimney Cowls now available.Twin Wall Flue Systems
- Twin Walled Flue System Straight Lengths available in 1000mm and 500mm
- Complete Range of Flue System Pipe Elbows suitable for every requirment. 45°, 30° and 15° Elbows are all in stock
- Holetherm stainless steel twin wall insulated flue systems.
Twin Wall Rain Cap with wind deflector for use as part of a flue system.
- Complete range of Twin Wall Flue System Adapters from single wall flue such as Vitreous Enamel (Stove Pipe) or Stove Spigot on to Twin Wall Flue.
- Complete range of Cap for Tee Piece Twin Wall Flue Pipes including Cap and Condensation Tee Pieces and 90° and 45° Tee Pieces for Twin Wall Flue Pipes.
- Complete range of Support fixing and bands to ensure your Twin Wall System is secure - Galvanized and Stainless Steel Wall bands together with Roof and Ceiling Supports.
- Complete Range of Twin Wall Flue Systems Flashing and Outlets including Storm Collars, Roof Flashing Systems and Lead Roof Outlets.
- Complete Range of Firestop for Twin Wall Flue Pipes - Pitched and Ventilated Firestop also available.